Since 2004, we've work to redesign the residential property investment industry, combining technology with talent to deliver a best-in-class experience for our customers.
Our benefits include:
All positions are located in Columbia SC. No telecommuting or remote opportunities available.
Vision Property Management is seeking a skilled individual with hands-on experience and knowledge of all aspects of residential construction work and bid management. Position located in our corporate offices in Columbia, SC. Minimal travel of (10% +/-) required. Current Contractor’s license not required, but recommended. Primary job function includes defining preservation and repair scope, bid placement, bid review, fraud auditing, and rendering financial approvals for large portfolio of residential homes located across the U.S.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing core job functions as detailed above
• Remote interaction (email and phone) with individual sub-contractors & employee based repair teams
• Project management, oversight and fiscal accountability
• Mentoring internal field operation team staff
• Active contractor’s license not required, but recommended.
• Ability to remotely manage national, regional and local field forces
• 5+ years of residential construction experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be technologically proficient (Microsoft Office, Web Research)
• Must be able to navigate proprietary vendor workflow technology platform
• Highly motivated, self-starter, team oriented individual who is committed to meeting deadlines
• Casual Work Environment
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx coverage
• Accident life and Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Time Off
Pay Commensurate with Experience
No calls please.
Be sure to include a phone number and/or email address when sending your resume
Vision Property Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VPM complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.